State ind. heater breaker

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives State ind. heater breaker

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have a state Ind. Censible 510E 52gal water heater (pv5210rt4o) that has been resetting the heaters breaker. The hot water is running about 180 degrees at the coldest setting. I did drain the tank part way and alot of debree came out (water deposits green and clear particles). In the past the partical draining has cleared up the problem. This time it hasent helped. The heater is about 10 years old, is it time for a new heater or repair the old one?Thanks in advance.John

Participant

: I have a state Ind. Censible 510E 52gal water heater (pv5210rt4o) that has been resetting the heaters breaker. The hot water is running about 180 degrees at the coldest setting. I did drain the tank part way and alot of debree came out (water deposits green and clear particles). In the past the partical draining has cleared up the problem. This time it hasent helped. The heater is about 10 years old, is it time for a new heater or repair the old one?: Thanks in advance.: John Corrected problem by replacing with a new thermostat.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This