Jacuzzi whirlpool tub not draining

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Jacuzzi whirlpool tub not draining

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Our new tub takes forever to drain; we got it in June and it was fine in the beginning, but its really slow now, leaving film behind. Ive tried liquid plumber twice, but it doesnt help. Im afraid to try anything harsher. The guys that installed it didnt leave me any information on the drain/overflow mechanism, so not sure what to do. any help would be appreciated.

Participant

I assume this is a indoor bathtub with a built-in jacuzzi/whirpool feature like you might find in the master bathroom of many new upscale homes?If not we need a better description of your tub in order to be helpful. If so, you simply have a partially obstructed drain line leaving your tub, prior to the main line. Call a drain cleaning company and have job done. This is a very simple job, should take less than 1/2 hr and in my area entire cost would be $40.Using this info as a guideline, shop and compare over the phone, get that jacuzzi draining, and get on with your life! Good luck, Lane.: Our new tub takes forever to drain; we got it in June and it was fine in the beginning, but its really slow now, leaving film behind. Ive tried liquid plumber twice, but it doesnt help. Im afraid to try anything harsher. The guys that installed it didnt leave me any information on the drain/overflow mechanism, so not sure what to do. any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This