BATH TUB FAUCET

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives BATH TUB FAUCET

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I AM TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT KNOB FOR MY BATH TUB FAUCET. THE NAME ON IT IS FEDERAL BY UNARCO. I CANNOT FIND ANY KIND THAT FITS IT AND I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE FAUCET BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO CUT A HOLE IN THE WALL.

Participant

: I AM TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT KNOB FOR MY BATH TUB FAUCET. THE NAME ON IT IS FEDERAL BY UNARCO. I CANNOT FIND ANY KIND THAT FITS IT AND I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE FAUCET BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO CUT A HOLE IN THE WALL.Not to be a smart alec but have you tried to search for the company on the web ?

Participant

You should be able to replace with a new knob without cutting a whole in the wall…might need a new trim kit to. A plumber can do this, or if youre willing and able, a the plumbing dept. of home depot or lowes should be able to tell you how. I just changed out my bath faucets and had to replace the trim rings as well.: : I AM TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT KNOB FOR MY BATH TUB FAUCET. THE NAME ON IT IS FEDERAL BY UNARCO. I CANNOT FIND ANY KIND THAT FITS IT AND I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE FAUCET BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO CUT A HOLE IN THE WALL.: Not to be a smart alec but have you tried to search for the company on the web ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This