installing self-rimming sink

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing installing self-rimming sink

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274245

      i’m installing a drop-in kitchen sink into a countertop that I just completed tiling. Problem is that the clips (for attaching it to the counter) supplied by the manufacturer are not wide enough to work on the counter which is made of tile/backerboard/and 3/4 inch plywood. Where do I get the wider clips and what are they called? Thanks

    • #289434
      fourth year

      They are called Elkay thick countertop rim clips, and you will find them at some plumbing supply stores. You just have to call around until you find a company that carries them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This