Best heat system to reduce dust in house

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Best heat system to reduce dust in house

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have severe allergies to dust. I presently have electric/wood pellet heat and I am trying to find out what heating systems would be best for creating less dust in the house. We hope to switch over this fall.

Participant

Radiant heat infloor or a staple up under floor rely least of air currents to heat the room, which inturn will stir up less dust. This of course will be the most expensive to install, but, will operate the cheapest and most comfort. Whatever you do proper sizing is the most important step. Oversizing or undersizing will have increased operation and installation cost. : I have severe allergies to dust. I presently have electric/wood pellet heat and I am trying to find out what heating systems would be best for creating less dust in the house. We hope to switch over this fall.

Participant

: I have severe allergies to dust. I presently have electric/wood pellet heat and I am trying to find out what heating systems would be best for creating less dust in the house. We hope to switch over this fall.Solar /Hydronics/ Natural gas outside the home in a seperate building through heat exchanges. Sylvan

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This