plumbing part needed

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing plumbing part needed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #274110

      I’m looking for the piece of hardware that’s located immediately below the sink drain that mixes
      overflow (from a tube) with the water going down the drain. Basically, a properly sized cylinder with a hole in the side(to accept the tube).

    • #289173
      fourth year

      If this is a commercial sink then you need a Fisher or similar rotary waste with the overflow opening in it. The overflow should be 1″ tubing and therefore you will not get an independent piece that will work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This