JETTER HEADS

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives JETTER HEADS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Looking at buying a jetter but as they are very expensive to buy in Australia I was wandering if I could buy Heads and cutters from the States and after buying the hoses and say 3500 psi pump here that I could hook it up and I am on the way. Can anyone advise of a reputable supplier of heads and cutters in the States or Canada? thank you.

Participant

Gary: Are you sure you know what youre doing? Are you currently involved in drain cleaning? Do you often have requests for a jetter? I cant possibly imagine you could slap together some hose, a pump, and a couple jetter heads and end up with a functional jetter. Have you read my response to your first posting, it did not get posted to the bulletin board but is there to be read. Perhaps youre incredibly capable and could do this but you should do more homework before proceeding. E-mail me, if interested, and Ill send you names, addresses, & phone numbers of all major manufacturers and suppliers of jetters & equipment in U.S. Good luck, Lane.have s: Looking at buying a jetter but as they are very expensive to buy in Australia I was wandering if I could buy Heads and cutters from the States and after buying the hoses and say 3500 psi pump here that I could hook it up and I am on the way. : Can anyone advise of a reputable supplier of heads and cutters in the States or Canada? : thank you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This