Help!!! I cant get the plug out!!!

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Help!!! I cant get the plug out!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I really cant get the bathtub plug out! It is the type that if you turn it right it locks down and if you turn it left it opens. But no matter how much I push, pull, or twist I just cant pull the metal plug out and I really need to clean it out!! Thanks So Much for any help!!!! ~Laura

Participant

: I really cant get the bathtub plug out! It is the type that if you turn it right it locks down and if you turn it left it opens. But no matter how much I push, pull, or twist I just cant pull the metal plug out and I really need to clean it out!! Thanks So Much for any help!!!! : ~LauraLaura, sometimes the plug has a slotted screw just under the lip of the plug. Turn this counter clockwise to disengage it from the vertical post. Ken Florida USA

Participant

: : I really cant get the bathtub plug out! It is the type that if you turn it right it locks down and if you turn it left it opens. But no matter how much I push, pull, or twist I just cant pull the metal plug out and I really need to clean it out!! Thanks So Much for any help!!!! : : ~Laura: Laura, sometimes the plug has a slotted screw just under the lip of the plug. : Turn this counter clockwise to disengage it from the vertical post. : Ken : Florida USATHANKS KEN!!!!! ~Laura

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This