cast iron radiators-1900 period style

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives cast iron radiators-1900 period style

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 24 years, 10 months ago by Avatar photoDan Simpson / Systems Engineering.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Looking for mfg of new cast iron radiators to be used in a historical building.

Avatar photoDan Simpson / Systems Engineering
        Participant

: check a comany named Low Energy Systems at 303-781-9437 I think the guys name is Dennis Bellanti hope this is of help : Looking for mfg of new cast iron radiators to be used in a historical building.

Avatar photoDan Simpson / Systems Engineering
          Participant

: : check a comany named Low Energy Systems at 303-781-9437 I think the guys name is Dennis Bellanti : hope this is of help : : Looking for mfg of new cast iron radiators to be used in a historical building.We are a manufacturer of new cast iron heating radiators, both in the period styles and modern. For additional information please contact me at fax:724-346-1775 or phone; 724-346-3392.John Bornes/Designs by Autun

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This