toilet empty

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toilet empty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar photoMILTON LEE VANDERPOOL

everytime i flush, the toilet works fine and the bowl fills up as normal, however, within 60 seconds the bowl will drain empty. why and how to fix. thanks for any suggestions.

Participant

: everytime i flush, the toilet works fine and the bowl fills up as normal, however, within 60 seconds the bowl will drain empty. why and how to fix. thanks for any suggestions.I dont know what you problem is but I would look for a cracked bowl or a plugged vent.To check the bowl I would fill the bowl with a small amount of water after it was drained empty. If the water also drains out, I would call a plumber.A plugged vent usually would have a sucking of air sound when the toilet is drained empty. If this happens someone else can tell you how to find and clear the proper vent.Good luck.This sounds like an easy problem for a plumber to answer.

Participant

: everytime i flush, the toilet works fine and the bowl fills up as normal, however, within 60 seconds the bowl will drain empty. why and how to fix. thanks for any suggestions.Sounds like you might have a blocked drain, this creates vent problems and can drain the bowl of the toilet and other fixturesDISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This