Polybutylene Piping

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Polybutylene Piping

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking for large regional or national plumbing supply or plumbing contractors that specialize in the remediation of polybutylene piping for Multfiamily Housing Projects.We publish a national magazine circulated to 25,000 of the USAs largest and most active owners and deveopers of multifamily properties and portfolios.I am looking for companies who want to reach 25,000 readers who control millions of units nationwide that need poly remediation. Full Page ad rates start at only $5900 per issue.Our editorial staff is working on special coverage on this issue for the August Issue and it represents an ideal time for companies to advertise to our audience. The space closing date for this issue is June 30th.We currently have some poly related companies advertising and they are receiving very strong response from our readers.Please e mail me at [email protected] with more information on companies who want to explore this opportunity.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This