Quest Piping?

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Quest Piping?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have a question on quest piping. What kind of problems have been associated with that and is it safe to buy a house that has that type of piping?

Participant

: I have a question on quest piping. What kind of problems have been associated with that and is it safe to buy a house : that has that type of piping?Quest (polybutylene) piping has a variety of problems. There is an ongoing class action settlement (expires in 2009) that gives homeowners the chance to have their polybutylene piping replaced for free. I think it would be in your best interests to do some research about polybutylene before you make any final decisions. If you want to read through the absolute best polybutylene information around, go to http://www.polybutylene.com. This site will provide you with the best information & give you the right tools to make a safe decision about your future plans. I have also provided a link at the bottom of this page which will also provide you with some excellent information about polybutylene nightmares. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This