Inaccessible leaking pipe

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Inaccessible leaking pipe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My washing machine discharge goes to pipes that run through or under the concrete floor of the main level of the house. This pipe connects into the discharge pipes in the basement. Somewhere between the machine and the basement there is a leak. Do you have any suggestions other than breaking up the concrete pad of the family room?

Participant

: My washing machine discharge goes to pipes that run through or under the concrete floor of the main level of the house. This pipe connects into the discharge pipes in the basement. Somewhere between the machine and the basement there is a leak. Do you have any suggestions other than breaking up the concrete pad of the family room?Depending on the pipe size, there are companys around that can line the inside of the pipe without damaging the ground above. Ask your local plumbing inspector if there is a contractor in your areaDISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This