Dishwasher Problem

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Dishwasher Problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mluna

My GE dishwasher will not close or lock. The lock seems to be stuck in the locked position and the handle will not move.I tried taking off the plastic cover, inside the washer, to view the mechanisms better but saw nothing wrong. While I had it off a section of steel (flat rod with a bend in the center) fell out on the floor and I have no idea where it came from! It must have been held in by the screws for the plastic but I do not know where.The dishwasher appears to be a standard size and is about 8 or 9 years old.Why will the door not close and lock? Where do you think this flat, steel rod goes?Thanks.Karl

Karl

Karl……..Try looking on this site ���� at the bottom there are some buttons click on the one that says coffee shop ��it takes you to a dedicated appliance site with help forums similar to this one but just about appliances �..there is a lot of helpful people there �..good luck.http://www.a-1appliance.com/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This