Looking for Reliance Water Heater Co

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Looking for Reliance Water Heater Co

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am trying to locate Reliance Water Heater Co — the listed address on the heater is invalid Ashland City IN and I found an address and phone# in Ashland TN for Reliance Water Heater Co but no one is answering the phone.The water heater tanking is leaking after 2.5 years of service (1/2 the stated warranty period).Does anyone have a clue how to find the company — changed name, relocated, etc?

Participant

They are still in business, but you are doing it the hard way. Just remove the heater and take it to a local Reliance dealer, Home Base in my area, and they will replace it.: I am trying to locate Reliance Water Heater Co — the listed address on the heater is invalid Ashland City IN and I found an address and phone# in Ashland TN for Reliance Water Heater Co but no one is answering the phone.: The water heater tanking is leaking after 2.5 years of service (1/2 the stated warranty period).: Does anyone have a clue how to find the company — changed name, relocated, etc?

Participant

I recently exchanged a Reliance 501 at Home Depot. The date is encoded into the serial #, Do not let anyone go by the conforms to code date which is often earlier than mfg date. The only catch is the replacement GE is not exchangable without a service visit , any warrantee problems must be addressed to a 1-800 number and require a service call….:-(. : They are still in business, but you are doing it the hard way. Just remove the heater and take it to a local Reliance dealer, Home Base in my area, and they will replace it.: : I am trying to locate Reliance Water Heater Co — the listed address on the heater is invalid Ashland City IN and I found an address and phone# in Ashland TN for Reliance Water Heater Co but no one is answering the phone.: : The water heater tanking is leaking after 2.5 years of service (1/2 the stated warranty period).: : Does anyone have a clue how to find the company — changed name, relocated, etc?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This