Rheem Power Vent Hot Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Rheem Power Vent Hot Water Heater

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MARC O

I AM HAVING CONTINUAL PROBLEMS REGARDING THE RHEEM POWER VENT HOT WATER HEATER I INSTALL IN MY NEW HOUSE IN 1993. I HAVE REPLACED NUMBEROUS PARTS (AROUND $500 MATERIAL/LABOR) THAT MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE HOT WATER 24 HOURS/7 DAYS A WEEK. ONCE AGAIN, AFTER BEING ON VACATION FOR ONLY 3 DAYS I RETURNED HOME TO COLD WATER ONLY. THE BLOWER CONTINUES RUNNING, THE HVAC COMPANY CANNOT PIN POINT THE PROBLEM. YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED. I FEEL THAT THIS TANK IS A LEMON. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE 1960S MODEL WITH A 20-30 YEAR LIFE? I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHERS THAT THEY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR BRAND NEW HEATER.

RANDY L.

:Randy, Youre problem is not unique, Number one , You installed it. Number two you are responsible for the water heater. The home do it yourself places arent that smart. Professionals learn about physics. Your problem is easy,It wasnt put in properly.Mark Tiernan Tiernan Bros. Plbg Gary In

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This