natural springs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives natural springs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

i have a spot in my back yard that always has a tendancy to stay very damp even for long periods of dry weather. i am considering self-installed french drains to try and remove the problem. i have already spent 3k $ trying to fill in the area but have had very little luck. if anyone has any direction please help. thanx

Participant

: i have a spot in my back yard that always has a tendancy to stay very damp even for long periods of dry weather. i am considering self-installed french drains to try and remove the problem. i have already spent 3k $ trying to fill in the area but have had very little luck. if anyone has any direction please help. thanxhmmmm dont think me pushy, but are you on a septic system ?? or do you have any taps in the yard that the pipe leading to might have a small hole in ??just a thought.DISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This