Scald Protection Overide

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Scald Protection Overide

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have Delta scald protection in my new home on all my faucets. The water is not hot enough!!! How do I fix this problem or get them out easily. Raising the temp. on my hot water heater does not work – give me somthing else to do and I will try it.

Participant

: I have Delta scald protection in my new home on all my faucets. The water is not hot enough!!! How do I fix this problem or get them out easily. Raising the temp. on my hot water heater does not work – give me somthing else to do and I will try it.are you aware that these valves can be adjusted up 120 deg. max. which should be ok for showering

Participant

There are several different types of Delta valves. One has a temperature lever and a vollume control. Others have just the one lever to control the termperature. The two handle model has a totthed cam under the temperature handle that is rotated to change the temperature. The single handle ones have a stop screw on the cartridge to limit the range of rotation. And the balancing spool could be stuck so that the volume of hot water is being restricted.: I have Delta scald protection in my new home on all my faucets. The water is not hot enough!!! How do I fix this problem or get them out easily. Raising the temp. on my hot water heater does not work – give me somthing else to do and I will try it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This