Pipe Clamp

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Pipe Clamp

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

 / Pipe Squeez International Ltd 1Willow Park Crescent Glasnevin North Dublin 11 Ireland Ph 00353 18429801 FAX 00353 18643569 Mobile 00353 872553381 e-mail joseph@iol.ie VAT REG. No. IE 6321498GDear Colleague,My name is Colm McManus and I have been plumbing in Dublin for the last 27 years and prior to that in Guildford, England. I am writing to you about a tool I made up last year for a job I had to do and I found it so successful that I patented it and am now in the process of marketing it, What it is, is a clamp which squeezes PEX pipe and closes off the flow of water, effectively it is a portable valve. I have done extensive testing and have found that there is no damage caused to the pipe. I have enclosed details of the tool in action along with a test report. I have named the tool Pipe Squeez and it is retailing for IR�23 + VAT in plumbers merchants and worth every penny. As a practising plumber I can vouch for the fact that so far it has paid for itself at least twenty times over. As a special introductory offer I would like to offer the tool to fellow tradesmen at the much reduced price of IR�23including VAT and post and packaging to anywhere on the Irish Mainland. I have enclosed an order form overleaf for your convenience. If you would like further details please e-mail me or you can call me anytime on 00 353 87 2553381.Many thanks,Colm McManus.Registered in Ireland. Reg. No.301498 Directors: C.J. McManus (Man/Sec) T.P. McManus (UK)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This