Leaking GE dishwasher – HELP!

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Leaking GE dishwasher – HELP!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have a 4-year old GE Potscrubber 950 dishwasher. It is leaking water from underneath. When I remove the kick panel at the bottom, I can see water leaking from the middle of the motor housing (pump?). It leaks during the wash and rinse cycles when the motor is running and then continues to drip during the dry cycle.Any suggestions for repair? Will the pump need to be replaced? If so, what is the cost relative to replacing the entire dishwasher?

: I have a 4-year old GE Potscrubber 950 dishwasher. It is leaking water from underneath. When I remove the kick panel at the bottom, I can see water leaking from the middle of the motor housing (pump?). It leaks during the wash and rinse cycles when the motor is running and then continues to drip during the dry cycle.: Any suggestions for repair? Will the pump need to be replaced? If so, what is the cost relative to replacing the entire dishwasher?Don …..Try looking on this site ���� at the bottom there are some buttons click on the one that says coffee shop ��it takes you to a dedicated appliance site with help forums similar to this one but just about appliances �..there is a lot of helpful people there �..good luck.http://www.a-1appliance.com/

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This