Bulletin board and injector pump problems

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bulletin board and injector pump problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

it seems that all anyone knows anything about on this bulletin board is water heaters!Or maybe they just dont have a page down key or maybe a mouse to scroll down the list of questions that this board is intended.but maybe im mistaken and try again.

Participant

: it seems that all anyone knows anything about on this bulletin board is water heaters!Or maybe they just dont have a page down key or maybe a mouse to scroll down the list of questions that this board is intended.but maybe im mistaken and try again. I have an injector pit that handles 4 toilets and my pump keeps getting pluged by kotex! we cant teach old dogs new tricks, so i am thinking a grinding pump made by Barnes or Meyers.does anyone know any thing about this type of pump and what type of maintenance is required?

Participant

Neil:The best macerator pump that I have used is the Piranah no PM and no stoppages in nine years. Had one struck by lightning, but that doest count. There are far more water heaters than there are effluent pumps…lots of luck…Bud: it seems that all anyone knows anything about on this bulletin board is water heaters!Or maybe they just dont have a page down key or maybe a mouse to scroll down the list of questions that this board is intended.but maybe im mistaken and try again. I have an injector pit that handles 4 toilets and my pump keeps getting pluged by kotex! we cant teach old dogs new tricks, so i am thinking a grinding pump made by Barnes or Meyers.does anyone know any thing about this type of pump and what type of maintenance is required?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This