radiator pipe plates

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives radiator pipe plates

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #282508
      Avatar photonashva

        Where can I find brass plates to go on the floor around radiator pipes?

      • #306124
        Avatar photoTom G

          I would check your local hardware stores, and plumbing wholesaler. I know our wholesalers have them in chrome. Brass might be a special order. They are called escutcheons, hope I spelled that right. Here is a couple of urls that may help, http://www.plumbingweb.com/supply.html, http://www.a-ball.com/ hope this helps…Lou

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This