Best systems water softner and ro systems

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Best systems water softner and ro systems

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 25 years ago by Avatar photoLola Berry.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

It is $500 to repair our old hague unit. I would like to know with very hard water,and water that is so filled with iron that one washing without the softner turns white clothes yellow. What two water systems would be best I am on well water not city. Consumer reports gave info but not real rankings.

Participant

To Lola: Not familiar with Hague unit. If you live in the states Cuno water systems can handle your problem They are on the east coast mass or delaware. Your local plumbing supply house should be able to help you.Mark Tiernan Tiernan Bros Plbg. P.S. Well water problems are not easily answered on the fone. call a local professional you can get a recomindation from a reputable plumbing supply house.

Participant

$500. to repair an old softener is a waste of money. Id buy a new unit. The words very hard and high iron dont mean much. We need to know HOW high. I must say that softeners arent really made to get rid of high iron. R.O.s are great if you need them. Most people buy them without needing them. How do you know that you need an r.o. instead of just a good carbon filter or a U.V. filter?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This