Radiators

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have Circa 1930 radiators and would like have them removed, stripped, cleaned and repainted. What is the easiest way to drain the system and then reconnect? I have been told draining the system is the easy part but does anyone have any tips on reconnecting and getting them running again?

Participant

: I am looking for an ornate cast iron radiators. Specifically one about 3 high and 4long. Do you know of a good source? Name of a salvage place? A company that makes new ones?

Participant

: : I am looking for an ornate cast iron radiators. Specifically one about 3 high and 4long. Do you know of a good source? Name of a salvage place? A company that makes new ones?Yes, there is a company that does manufacture the new decorative cast iron radiators. please advise me if you would like information.

Participant

: : : I am looking for an ornate cast iron radiators. Specifically one about 3 high and 4long. Do you know of a good source? Name of a salvage place? A company that makes new ones?: Yes, there is a company that does manufacture the new decorative cast iron radiators. please advise me if you would like information.Please send me the information on the company – I too am in the market for some replacements.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This