Toilet Change

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Toilet Change

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 25 years ago by Avatar photoFrank DeChristopher.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am changing an old toilet with a Mansfield brand. The old toilet has been in the house for 25 years and is a 13 inch. I purchased the new toilet and was told they dont make 13 inch toilets anymore. Just 10, 12,14. Is it alright to have the tank 2 inches from the wall or should i support it somehow? I dont want to move the drain.

Participant

You shouldnt need any extra support behind the tank, and if some one asks, just tell them it makes for easy cleaning…Lou

Participant

They never made 13 toilets. It was either a 12 an inch away from the wall, or a 14 that only needed 13 inches, which most of them do, since they always allow some space for variation.: I am changing an old toilet with a Mansfield brand. The old toilet has been in the house for 25 years and is a 13 inch. I purchased the new toilet and was told they dont make 13 inch toilets anymore. Just 10, 12,14. Is it alright to have the tank 2 inches from the wall or should i support it somehow? I dont want to move the drain.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This