Sleeving pipes?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Sleeving pipes?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273951
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        Several years ago I heard about a product that was used to internally sleeve or line,
        leaking water lines. The description of it made it sound like a plastic, rubber, or vinyl tube
        was run through a section of copper tubing to repair “slab leaks”. There was one type for cold
        water lines, and another one for hot water lines. Is there such a product, and who makes, or
        supplies it?
        If it is available, it could potentially save us a great deal of money.

      • #288893
        Avatar photobungie

          I know of a product simular to the one you describe, but its for the linning of sewer lines, not water service. Doesn’t mean you are wrong tho

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This