Wanted: Brass Ballcock for Universal Rundle

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Wanted: Brass Ballcock for Universal Rundle

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #282636
      Avatar photocharlie will

        Ive looked long and hard for a replacement ballcock for a Universal Rundle Lowboy toilet that was manufactured in 1973 and sold through Sears. Although there is a plastic replacement that will work, Id prefer the brass. The plastic one is fairly cheesy and leaks, thus making the toilet sing. I have seen repair parts and kits for this ballcock at the larger hardware stores, so there is still a demand out there. Ive talked with Universal Rundle who indicated that the brass ones were made by Indiana Brass Co. but were no longer available. The Part Number used by Rundle is P/N 191 for plastic and P/N 192 for brass (even though it is not available. Ive made some temporary repairs to the existing one but there bound to give out. A new one piece colored toilet to replace this one is about $800.00 which Id rather avoid. Any help in digging one up would really be appreciated.Thanks for any help, Scott

    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This