Emigration

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Emigration

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there! At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-South African plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? Thanks, Ken Gordon, South Africa.

Participant

: Hi there! : At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-South African plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? : Thanks, Ken Gordon, South Africa.

Participant

: Hi there! : At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-roumanian plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? : Thanks, marius mihalcioiu,romania.

Participant

: Hi there! : At the moment Id like to emigrate to Canada at hoping to find a not bad job. Im the student of Tomsk Polytechical University. Ill have finished my education by February. : Stas.

Participant

: Hi there! : At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-South African plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? : Thanks, Ken Gordon, South Africa.

Participant

: : Hi there! i whante to know if there any way about emigration for algerien man to canada or australy

Participant

: : Hi there! : : At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-South African plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? : : Thanks, Ken Gordon, South Africa.

Participant

: : Hi there! : : At the moment I am going through the motion of emigrating. I was wondering if there are any other ex-South African plumbers that have emigrated, and have managed to make a go of it in Australia. I would appreciate you comments and/or advice on where to start? : : Thanks, Ken Gordon, South Africa.

Participant

: Hello : We are interested in emigrating to Australia. Please can you kindly e-mail me the requirements. I am currently working for Liberty Life as a senior broker consultant.Kind regards Luke Meintjes

Participant

H – I am in the process of moving from South Africa to England to be married. However I have two children from my previous marriage and I need to know what the legalities are regarding taking them with me. My divorce was long and very untidy and my ex-husband still harbours many grudges against me. He has said that if I try to move to England, he will make it impossible and will do all in his power to stop me. I have custody of the children ( age 5 and 7) and they live with me in South Africa. (My ex-husband lives in Botswana). Both children already have their own passports. Can anyone give me advise on this matter? I would appreciate it. Linda

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This