State Water Heater warranty claim

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing State Water Heater warranty claim

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #273911

      We have a State Water Heater and have a warranty claim….please advise who we would contact regarding this in Canada. We live in Victoria, British Columbia. Thank you.

    • #288808

      What kind of problem are you having with your State water heater? We have the Duron lifetime unit we bought in l990 but according to info our unit does not fit the profile of the lawsuit settlement We have put on two new tp valves and it is still leakinf We seemed to have found little white particles in its leaking and what looked to be rust What gives? Thanks

    • #288809

      Call the retailer you purchased it from, if a licensed plumber installed it call them for assistance.
      If the water heater is leaking from the bottom or any other reason it needs to be replaced and it is still within its warranty a new one should be issued by the retailer.
      If the problem is a dip tube claim, go to for more information.
      Good Luck,
      The Local Plumber
      Tustin, California

    • #288810

      When a T&P valve leaks more than once after replacement, it is a strong possibility that you have other problems related to pressure.
      Pressure problems can result in water heater , faucet, and piping problems. Sometimes is is as simple as installing a pressure reducer or expansion tank. Either way a Licensed Plumbing Contractor should review the problem.
      Good Luck,
      The Local Plumber

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This