toilet valve

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing toilet valve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #273907

      We are looking for a toilet valve for a 32 year old american-standard model N3045 toilet valve. We would like to keep the toilet and not replace the whole thing.

      Where could we find the (non standard) part?

      Could we make another valve work?

      S. Smith

    • #288802

      Toilet valve? Where is it and what does it look like? Maybe I can help if I know which part you are speaking of.
      The Local Plumber
      Tustin, California

    • #288803
      Scott Bryan

      The original ballcocks are available for the American Standard 2003 toilet (N3045). The replacement depends on if the toilet has a “vent-a-way” assembly in it. Here is a link to the complete parts breakdown fot the toilet. We stock all the original parts for your toilet if you have more questions use the link on the parts page to contact me.

      Good luck,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This