plumbing inventions

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives plumbing inventions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I WOULD LIKE SOME MARKETING ADVICE–BEST METHODS OF SELLING A UNIQUE TOOL WHICH WILL SAVE PLUMBING CONTRACTORS MUCH TIME & MONEY. I HAVE BEEN A PLUMBING CONTRACTOR FOR 35 YEARS,BUT NEW AT COMPUTER. WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IDEAS. WHERE SHOULD I START?

Participant

Jerry, You should start by obtaining a patent for your idea before you share it with the world. You may be surprised to find out that your someone has already thought of your invention. Otherwise, a good patent is gold! Take your patented product to as many manufactures as you can and make the deal. Good luck!

Participant

I may be interested in representing your product as an independent rep/distributor. If you have an interest, please feel free to contact me 1st by e-mail. Thanks, Ken Harrington

Participant

: Our company currently distributes plumbing products to all leading plumbing outlets around Australia. We are interested in new products for distribution.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This