yard pump

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking for the old fashion manual water hand pump, I would like to install it on top of my well head so it can be used when we loose power, if you know where I could get this information, it would be a blessing to me, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. elo7

Participant

: I am looking for the old fashion manual water hand pump, I would like to install it on top of my well head so it can be used when we loose power, if you know where I could get this information, it would be a blessing to me, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. elo7im looking for the same thing. please let me know if you find it. thanks much! jan

Participant

: : : I am looking for the old fashion manual water hand pump, I would like to install it on top of my well head so it can be used when we loose power, if you know where I could get this information, it would be a blessing to me, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. elo7: im looking for the same thing. please let me know if you find it. thanks much! janhttp://antiquestoves.com/pitcher%20pump/index.htm I have been looking for shallow well hand pumps, and deep well hand pumps. This site has the best prices.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This