Need for Cast Iron Radiators

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Need for Cast Iron Radiators

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

I lost 12 radiators to a freze in an old farm house. They range in size from 6 to 24 tubes and 16 to 61 length. Where do I get replacements. Can they be repaired? Help, it is a major drag!

Participant

Usually they cant be repaired unless they are relatively new. Otherwise you need to find a salvage yard or someone who has them for sale. Where in the country are you? I have 40 or 50 in stock.

Participant

I have 7 cast iron decorative radiators that we are removing from our house because we are putting in gas forced air/AC. We had to take some of them out (which broke my heart), but it was necessary to get heat ducts installed.Sizes range from 5 to 19 tubes. Email me if you are interested.

Participant

: I lost 12 radiators to a freze in an old farm house. They range in size from 6 to 24 tubes and 16 to 61 length. Where do I get replacements. Can they be repaired? Help, it is a major drag! I have 100s in stock,i can build any length you want,these rads are from the 1940s,with names like Corto,Corona,Taylor Forbes,Warden King etc,we sandblast,pressure test & warranty,call 416-787-6521,ask for Sonny or Randy.

Participant

: I lost 12 radiators to a freze in an old farm house. They range in size from 6 to 24 tubes and 16 to 61 length. Where do I get replacements. Can they be repaired? Help, it is a major drag!Hi, Our company manufacturers cast iron radiators in a foundry in france. We can supply you, please e-mail me if you are interested.

Participant

Hurry, house is being demo, and I need a response soon, or else they go down with the ship. Email me if you are intersted at Robert.Lees @ Brachs.com

Participant

: I need a radiator to match my other radiators in my home. How will I be able to let you know the type and style I am looking for? Can you give me an idea about cost? Thank you

Participant

Do you still have the radiators? I am very interested. Thanks.

Participant

Sorry, these 100 yr.old radiators have sadly gone to that big cast iron heaven.

Participant

: I have 5 ornate antique castiron radiators for sale. One each 4, 5, 9, 12, and 13 sections. A photo of an example can be seen at http://www.sover.net/~nblskirk

Participant

: I have 7 cast iron decorative radiators that we are removing from our house because we are putting in gas forced air/AC. We had to take some of them out (which broke my heart), but it was necessary to get heat ducts installed.: Sizes range from 5 to 19 tubes. Email me if you are interested.

Participant

Where are you located and how much are you asking for the radiators. Also, what sizes are they?: : I have 7 cast iron decorative radiators that we are removing from our house because we are putting in gas forced air/AC. We had to take some of them out (which broke my heart), but it was necessary to get heat ducts installed.: : Sizes range from 5 to 19 tubes. Email me if you are interested.

Participant

: I 11 cast iron radiators removed from a building I was renovating. Building constructed in 1902. Excellent condition and very ornate. If there is a need for them, e-mail me.

Participant

: : I 11 cast iron radiators removed from a building I was renovating. Building constructed in 1902. Excellent condition and very ornate. If there is a need for them, e-mail me.

Participant

Im looking for cast iron radiators for a home in the PA area

Participant

I am looking for at least one cast iron radiator – approx. 9 tubes wide and 27 high. Pleae email me if you have one available. I am in Glenmoore, PA. [email protected].

Participant

I am in need of a cast iron radiator 20 columns long and four columns wide. It is about 25 high. Please email me at either [email protected] or [email protected]

Participant

We are a salvage yard located in central NY.Presently we have about 80 radiators,both steam and hot water. 14 are of the same design that were recently removed from a salvage job. Prices range from 60-200. We are located at 32 Perrine St.Auburn,Ny our phone # is 1-800-564-7206

Participant

: Usually they cant be repaired unless they are relatively new. Otherwise you need to find a salvage yard or someone who has them for sale. Where in the country are you? I have 40 or 50 in stock.Im located on the eastern shore of Maryland

Participant

: Im looking for cast iron radiators for a home in the PA areaIhave 7 radiators coming out of service this week in subs of Philadelphia. Please contact if interested.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This