Pipe Problems

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Pipe Problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi. We have polybutylene coming in from the street to our house. There is an elbow that also transitions from polybutylene to 3/4 inch copper. Attached is a picture. The elbow has a leak. These connectors and pipe are no longer permitted in the US. The elbow cannot be found here, either. Are they available where you are? If so, send me an E-mail. Thanks for your help.

Participant

: Hi. : We have polybutylene coming in from the street to our house. There is : an elbow that also transitions from polybutylene to 3/4 inch copper. : Attached is a picture. The elbow has a leak. These connectors and pipe : are no longer permitted in the US. The elbow cannot be found here, : either. Are they available where you are? If so, send me an E-mail. : Thanks for your help.You may very well be a candidate for a class action settlement that allows certain homeowners with polybutylene piping to have their plumbing removed & replaced free of charge. Contact the claims administrator at 800-356-3496 for more information regarding this settlement.

Participant

: Hi. : We have polybutylene coming in from the street to our house. There is : an elbow that also transitions from polybutylene to 3/4 inch copper. : Attached is a picture. The elbow has a leak. These connectors and pipe : are no longer permitted in the US. The elbow cannot be found here, : either. Are they available where you are? If so, send me an E-mail. : Thanks for your help.There is a continous sound of flowing water in our pipes and the hot water at times comes through the cold water faucet. There are no obvious leaks..home is on a slab and entire water system was convered to municipal from well last May. Could this be a diverter problem? Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This