State Water Heaters

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives State Water Heaters

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #280272
      Jason Matznick

      I want to replace the anode rod on my State water heater, but I cant find it. I thought they were bolted to the top. Where is it?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This