Electroplating

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Electroplating

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.

Participant

Dave:–What is it that you want to do with this plating setup? Nickle Sulfamate is the most popular proprietary plating solution in use. You will also need tanks of suitable size…Anodes..agitation and circulation means..rectifiers of suitable DC Amperage supply. If you intend to do electrforming, best bet is to contact a person who is presently doing that type of work. Lots of luck…Bud.Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.

Participant

Dave:–What is it that you want to do with this plating setup? Nickle Sulfamate is the most popular proprietary plating solution in use. You will also need tanks of suitable size…Anodes..agitation and circulation means..rectifiers of suitable DC Amperage supply. If you intend to do electrforming, best bet is to contact a person who is presently doing that type of work. Lots of luck…Bud.Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?

Participant

want electroplating deposition rate of ruthenium at 100% eficiency

Participant

want electroplating deposition rate of ruthenium at 100% eficiency

Participant

: : Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. : >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?

Participant

: : Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. : >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?

Participant

: want electroplating deposition rate of ruthenium at 100% eficiencyAt 100% efficiency the quantity of ANY metal, not just ruthenium, deposited is in accord with Faradays Law. One coulomb (96,500 amp-seconds) will deposit one gram equivalent weight.

Participant

: want electroplating deposition rate of ruthenium at 100% eficiencyAt 100% efficiency the quantity of ANY metal, not just ruthenium, deposited is in accord with Faradays Law. One coulomb (96,500 amp-seconds) will deposit one gram equivalent weight.

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.Youll find almost everything you want to know bout electroplating at http://www.finishing.com, a site for that purpose. Hopefully, its not objectionable to suggest that your question may be more appropriate there than here.

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.Youll find almost everything you want to know bout electroplating at http://www.finishing.com, a site for that purpose. Hopefully, its not objectionable to suggest that your question may be more appropriate there than here.

Participant

: : : Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. : : >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?I have electroplating solutions.

Participant

: : : Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine. : : >>Im really curious. Why are you desperate for nickel sulfate electroplating solutions?I have electroplating solutions.

Participant

: Despiretly need info on electroplating.I work in a electroplating shop that specilizes in the manufacturing of Roto Gravure cylinders used in the printing industry. We plate copper onto the cylinder using a copper sulfate bath. After plating and polishing the copper, a dimond stylis is used to engrave an image on the plated copper layer. In order to engrave the image, the dimond stylis must make a clean cut throug the copper. To accomplish this, the crystline structure of the copper must be carefully controlled. If the structure of the copper is not right, the stylis will tear the copper, which ruins the engraved image. The way we controll the structure of the copper is to add some type of hardner addative to the bath, which hardens the copper to around 220 vickers. It seems no one really knows what the active ingredient in this additive is, or how it works. In addition to this hardner additive, a minute quanity of chloride,(a few ppms), is required in the bath in order to achive the desired results. I am at a loss to understand how the chloride and the hardner additive work in conjunction to controll the crystline structure of the plated copper. If you could tell me what the additive is and how it works with the chloride ion to contorll the crystline property of the plated copper, I would be forever gratefull. [email protected]

Participant

: Despiretly need info on electroplating.I work in a electroplating shop that specilizes in the manufacturing of Roto Gravure cylinders used in the printing industry. We plate copper onto the cylinder using a copper sulfate bath. After plating and polishing the copper, a dimond stylis is used to engrave an image on the plated copper layer. In order to engrave the image, the dimond stylis must make a clean cut throug the copper. To accomplish this, the crystline structure of the copper must be carefully controlled. If the structure of the copper is not right, the stylis will tear the copper, which ruins the engraved image. The way we controll the structure of the copper is to add some type of hardner addative to the bath, which hardens the copper to around 220 vickers. It seems no one really knows what the active ingredient in this additive is, or how it works. In addition to this hardner additive, a minute quanity of chloride,(a few ppms), is required in the bath in order to achive the desired results. I am at a loss to understand how the chloride and the hardner additive work in conjunction to controll the crystline structure of the plated copper. If you could tell me what the additive is and how it works with the chloride ion to contorll the crystline property of the plated copper, I would be forever gratefull. [email protected]

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.give me some info about what it is how it works and different ways in doing it through the process?

Participant

: Despiretly need info. on electroplating and solutions e.i Nickle sulfate where to by machine.give me some info about what it is how it works and different ways in doing it through the process?

Participant

: looking info on gluco heptonate analysis

Participant

: looking info on gluco heptonate analysis

Participant

Participant

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This