Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #280309

      Im inquiring about replacing a flapper made by Coast Foundry. Its called Certain Seal No. 400. The rubber seal on the bottom is cracked and any over-the counter replacement doesnt close as fast and therefore doesnt saave as much water as the Certain Seal does. Where can I purchase a replacement? I will await your reply. Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This