help-sewer line clog

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives help-sewer line clog

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

my upstairs sink is backing up through a floor drain in the basement–we have 2 stacks, and everything drains good on one side of the house. everything that drains into the opposite stack causes water to come up through the floor drain. Mr rooter looked at it and could not clear line with a snake –any help is appreciated-please e-mail or post thanks

Participant

: my upstairs sink is backing up through a floor drain in the basement–we have 2 stacks, and everything drains good on one side of the house. everything that drains into the opposite stack causes water to come up through the floor drain. Mr rooter looked at it and could not clear line with a snake –any help is appreciated-please e-mail or post thanks

Participant

: my upstairs sink is backing up through a floor drain in the basement–we have 2 stacks, and everything drains good on one side of the house. everything that drains into the opposite stack causes water to come up through the floor drain. Mr rooter looked at it and could not clear line with a snake –any help is appreciated-please e-mail or post thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This