BASEBOARD, CAST IRON RADIATORS

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives BASEBOARD, CAST IRON RADIATORS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I HAVE A CAST IRON BASEBOARD RADIATOR,IT IS LEAKING. AFTER I PULL IT AWAY FROM THE WALL, CAN I REPLACE THE PIPE INSIDE, OR IS IT A ONE PIECE UNIT.

Participant

There is no pipe inside. The baseboard is the pipe. If it is leaking between sections, then you have to disassemble it and replace the nipples. If the section itself is leaing, then you need a new 2 foot section.: I HAVE A CAST IRON BASEBOARD RADIATOR,IT IS LEAKING. AFTER I PULL IT AWAY FROM THE WALL, CAN I REPLACE THE PIPE INSIDE, OR IS IT A ONE PIECE UNIT.

Participant

There is no pipe inside. The baseboard is the pipe. If it is leaking between sections, then you have to disassemble it and replace the nipples. If the section itself is leaing, then you need a new 2 foot section.: I HAVE A CAST IRON BASEBOARD RADIATOR,IT IS LEAKING. AFTER I PULL IT AWAY FROM THE WALL, CAN I REPLACE THE PIPE INSIDE, OR IS IT A ONE PIECE UNIT.

Participant

: I HAVE A CAST IRON BASEBOARD RADIATOR,IT IS LEAKING. AFTER I PULL IT AWAY FROM THE WALL, CAN I REPLACE THE PIPE INSIDE, OR IS IT A ONE PIECE UNIT.

Participant

: I HAVE A CAST IRON BASEBOARD RADIATOR,IT IS LEAKING. AFTER I PULL IT AWAY FROM THE WALL, CAN I REPLACE THE PIPE INSIDE, OR IS IT A ONE PIECE UNIT.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This