hot water tank

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives hot water tank

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

My gas hot water tank is two years old. I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the tank and it is still the same. This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.

: My gas hot water tank is two years old. : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : tank and it is still the same. : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.What size tank do you have gas/electric?

: My gas hot water tank is two years old. : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : tank and it is still the same. : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.What size tank do you have gas/electric?

: : My gas hot water tank is two years old. : : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : : tank and it is still the same. : : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.: What size tank do you have gas/electric?:natural gas 40 gal.

: : My gas hot water tank is two years old. : : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : : tank and it is still the same. : : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.: What size tank do you have gas/electric?:natural gas 40 gal.

: : : My gas hot water tank is two years old. : : : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : : : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : : : tank and it is still the same. : : : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.: : What size tank do you have gas/electric?: :natural gas 40 gal.Dear Sir,We are a Manufacturers of all kinds of Masterbatches for Polyolefins and PVC in India. We are looking for a Market abroad to export our products.We understand that you can promote our products because it is of very good quality and at the most competitive price. Particularly in BLACK we have speciallization and can quote our price in compitition at International level .We can offer BLACK Masterbatch for US$ 900.00 per/m.t. CIF any where in the world. This masterbatch contains 50% carbon black and 40% polymer and 10% lubricants(no chalk). This masterbatch can be used in manufacturing of films as well as molding.Kindly let us know if you are interested in our products.MORE DETIALS VISIT US :http://www.plastchem.comRegardsMukesh Kumar India.Note : If this email has made to you any inconvinience we are sorry for that and if you want to REMOVE your email address from our mailing list simply type in REMOVE in subject coloumn.

: : : My gas hot water tank is two years old. : : : I run out of hot water after about ten minutes in the : : : shower. I have city water, also have flushed out the : : : tank and it is still the same. : : : This is the reason I replaced it two years ago.: : What size tank do you have gas/electric?: :natural gas 40 gal.Dear Sir,We are a Manufacturers of all kinds of Masterbatches for Polyolefins and PVC in India. We are looking for a Market abroad to export our products.We understand that you can promote our products because it is of very good quality and at the most competitive price. Particularly in BLACK we have speciallization and can quote our price in compitition at International level .We can offer BLACK Masterbatch for US$ 900.00 per/m.t. CIF any where in the world. This masterbatch contains 50% carbon black and 40% polymer and 10% lubricants(no chalk). This masterbatch can be used in manufacturing of films as well as molding.Kindly let us know if you are interested in our products.MORE DETIALS VISIT US :http://www.plastchem.comRegardsMukesh Kumar India.Note : If this email has made to you any inconvinience we are sorry for that and if you want to REMOVE your email address from our mailing list simply type in REMOVE in subject coloumn.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This