Busted “Big Blue” Pipes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Busted “Big Blue” Pipes

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

About one week ago I noticed there was water coming up through a crack in my driveway. We called the water company and they informed us that the water we saw was the result of A busted Big-Blue Poly-Butane pipe that was made by the Shell company. I understand that there is a place I can contact to file a claim to get reimbursed for some of my money. The total cost for repairs exceeded $3,000 which I was entirely responsible for since the ruptured pipe was on my property line and not the states. Please Help!!!

Participant

Hi Tiffany,We are experiencing the same thing with the polybutylene pipe as well except ours is the grey pipe inside the house. We have had 5 breaks in a little over a year and I just this week was informed of the phone number to call and request a claim form. Here it is for you as well. 1-800-356-3496. They tell me it takes 2-3 weeks to receive the claim form and 30-45 days to determine if you qualify once they receive the form. Good Luck!!

Participant

Hi Tiffany,We are experiencing the same thing with the polybutylene pipe as well except ours is the grey pipe inside the house. We have had 5 breaks in a little over a year and I just this week was informed of the phone number to call and request a claim form. Here it is for you as well. 1-800-356-3496. They tell me it takes 2-3 weeks to receive the claim form and 30-45 days to determine if you qualify once they receive the form. Good Luck!!

Participant

: About one week ago I noticed there was water coming up through a crack in my driveway. We called the water company and they informed us that : the water we saw was the result of A busted Big-Blue Poly-Butane pipe that was made by the Shell company. I understand that there is a place : I can contact to file a claim to get reimbursed for some of my money. The total cost for repairs exceeded $3,000 which I was entirely responsible : for since the ruptured pipe was on my property line and not the states. : Please Help!!!If by chance you call the 800-356-3496 # and find out that you do not qualify for reibursement, you may want to have a look at http://www.spencerclass.com. This URL will display an additional settlement set up through DuPont. If you have any other questions please feel free to emal me at [email protected]. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!

Participant

: About one week ago I noticed there was water coming up through a crack in my driveway. We called the water company and they informed us that : the water we saw was the result of A busted Big-Blue Poly-Butane pipe that was made by the Shell company. I understand that there is a place : I can contact to file a claim to get reimbursed for some of my money. The total cost for repairs exceeded $3,000 which I was entirely responsible : for since the ruptured pipe was on my property line and not the states. : Please Help!!!If by chance you call the 800-356-3496 # and find out that you do not qualify for reibursement, you may want to have a look at http://www.spencerclass.com. This URL will display an additional settlement set up through DuPont. If you have any other questions please feel free to emal me at [email protected]. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!

Participant

: : About one week ago I noticed there was water coming up through a crack in my driveway. We called the water company and they informed us that : : the water we saw was the result of A busted Big-Blue Poly-Butane pipe that was made by the Shell company. I understand that there is a place : : I can contact to file a claim to get reimbursed for some of my money. The total cost for repairs exceeded $3,000 which I was entirely responsible : : for since the ruptured pipe was on my property line and not the states. : : Please Help!!!: If by chance you call the 800-356-3496 # and find out that you do not qualify for reibursement, you may want to have a look at http://www.spencerclass.com. This URL will display an additional settlement set up through DuPont. If you have any other questions please feel free to emal me at [email protected]. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!

Participant

: : About one week ago I noticed there was water coming up through a crack in my driveway. We called the water company and they informed us that : : the water we saw was the result of A busted Big-Blue Poly-Butane pipe that was made by the Shell company. I understand that there is a place : : I can contact to file a claim to get reimbursed for some of my money. The total cost for repairs exceeded $3,000 which I was entirely responsible : : for since the ruptured pipe was on my property line and not the states. : : Please Help!!!: If by chance you call the 800-356-3496 # and find out that you do not qualify for reibursement, you may want to have a look at http://www.spencerclass.com. This URL will display an additional settlement set up through DuPont. If you have any other questions please feel free to emal me at [email protected]. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This