loud water heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives loud water heater

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?

Participant

: My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?

Participant

: My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?

Participant

: : My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?: A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. : ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?: the noise is constant but frequent. it occurs when no water is running. I dont know about the burner being on when the banging occurs.

Participant

: : My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?: A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. : ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?: the noise is constant but frequent. it occurs when no water is running. I dont know about the burner being on when the banging occurs.

Participant

: : My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?: A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. : ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?: the noise is not constant but frequent. it occurs when no water is running. I dont know about the burner being on when the banging occurs.

Participant

: : My 3 year old water heater makes constatnt loud banging noises. I have tried draining it but the noise continues. Do I need a new water heater after just three years?: A quick check of the outlet and inlet piping for biuld up of calcium and lime could be the problem. : ps..by all the time do you mean just when its heating water or even when no water is running in the house and the burner is off?: the noise is not constant but frequent. it occurs when no water is running. I dont know about the burner being on when the banging occurs.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This