Easy tips for the Amatuer Plumber

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Easy tips for the Amatuer Plumber

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

After installing a gate diverter and new seats & springs in a single hand faucet. I discovered that there was a small leak where th diaphragm,coupling, And copper tubing meet.There is need 4 concern despite that the leak is minimal.Is this normal for a house that is 32 years old ? Please give me some feedback on an easy repair.

Participant

I am not sure what brand faucet it is, but it may be a Delta tub/shower unit. If so, or in any case the description of where the leak is does not correspond to any plumbers definition of the parts. Come back with a brand and exact location of the leak.: After installing a gate diverter and new seats & springs in a single hand faucet. I discovered that there was a small leak where th diaphragm,coupling, And copper tubing meet.There is need 4 concern despite that the leak is minimal.Is this normal for a house that is 32 years old ? Please give me some feedback on an easy repair.

Participant

I am not sure what brand faucet it is, but it may be a Delta tub/shower unit. If so, or in any case the description of where the leak is does not correspond to any plumbers definition of the parts. Come back with a brand and exact location of the leak.: After installing a gate diverter and new seats & springs in a single hand faucet. I discovered that there was a small leak where th diaphragm,coupling, And copper tubing meet.There is need 4 concern despite that the leak is minimal.Is this normal for a house that is 32 years old ? Please give me some feedback on an easy repair.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This