toilet iron ring broke

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toilet iron ring broke

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

toilet leaked and rusted half the iron ring and peg off when i removed the toilet to tile. what is easiest repair?

Participant

: toilet leaked and rusted half the iron ring and peg off when i removed the toilet to tile. what is easiest repair?You can buy a raplcement ring that is just the ring only has four hold down bolt locations and a veriable toilet bolet location. Just install over the top and us a wax seal only , not a wax seal with a platic insert ring

Participant

: toilet leaked and rusted half the iron ring and peg off when i removed the toilet to tile. what is easiest repair?You can buy a raplcement ring that is just the ring only has four hold down bolt locations and a veriable toilet bolet location. Just install over the top and us a wax seal only , not a wax seal with a platic insert ring

Participant

If this is in a plastic plumbing system,then you can purchase replacement rings that bolt around the riser pipe. If it is cast-iron, do not settle for anything less than a new flange. Anything else will be temporary and could leak.: toilet leaked and rusted half the iron ring and peg off when i removed the toilet to tile. what is easiest repair?

Participant

If this is in a plastic plumbing system,then you can purchase replacement rings that bolt around the riser pipe. If it is cast-iron, do not settle for anything less than a new flange. Anything else will be temporary and could leak.: toilet leaked and rusted half the iron ring and peg off when i removed the toilet to tile. what is easiest repair?

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This