hot water heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives hot water heater

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I recently purchased a house that under went remodeling about 10 years ago. The house is a single level ranch style with a 30 and 50 gal water heater. I noticed a decrease in flow from the faucets and drained the tanks. The flow increased but for a few minutes then no water at all. What now? P>S> The pipeing is galvinized and there was small particles in the faucet screens

Participant

Okusa:–There has been a national failure of the plastic dip tubes in most of the water heaters made in the past few years. If the material that accumulates in the aerators is plastic, chances are you have this problem…Bud

Participant

Okusa:–There has been a national failure of the plastic dip tubes in most of the water heaters made in the past few years. If the material that accumulates in the aerators is plastic, chances are you have this problem…Bud

Participant

: Okusa:–There has been a national failure of the plastic dip tubes in most of the water heaters made in the past few years. If the material that accumulates in the aerators is plastic, chances are you have this problem…BudHey…maybe thats it! I have had significant drops in hot water pressure to my bath tub/shower ever since I drained my hot water heater. I have also noticed large accumulations of white plastic-like pices in the aerators…hmmm…maybe my plastic dip tube broke while I was draining the hot water heater…

Participant

: Okusa:–There has been a national failure of the plastic dip tubes in most of the water heaters made in the past few years. If the material that accumulates in the aerators is plastic, chances are you have this problem…BudHey…maybe thats it! I have had significant drops in hot water pressure to my bath tub/shower ever since I drained my hot water heater. I have also noticed large accumulations of white plastic-like pices in the aerators…hmmm…maybe my plastic dip tube broke while I was draining the hot water heater…

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This