Gray Plastic Pipe

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Gray Plastic Pipe

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! I have a question about gray plastic polybutyl (sp?) pipe. I heard that there is a clearing house for disputes against the manufacturer of such pipe. Does anyone have an address I can send to? We just had a gray plastic water main pipe erupt in our front yard and it cost me $800 to fix. Can anyone help? Please? Thanks!

Participant

: Hi! : I have a question about gray plastic polybutyl (sp?) pipe. I heard that there is a clearing house for disputes against the manufacturer of such pipe. Does anyone have an address I can send to? We just had a gray plastic water main pipe erupt in our front yard and it cost me $800 to fix. Can anyone help? Please? Thanks!Mr. Lucas you need to contact the (CPRC) Consumer Plumbing Recovery Center at 800-356-3496 to see if you qualify under the Cox vs. Shell settlement. If you find that you do not qualify you should then contact the Spencer Class Facility at 800-490-6977 (Eva Jiles @ ext 254). The Spencer facility is the claims administrator for a settlement through DuPont. If you have any other questions please email me at [email protected]

Participant

: Hi! : I have a question about gray plastic polybutyl (sp?) pipe. I heard that there is a clearing house for disputes against the manufacturer of such pipe. Does anyone have an address I can send to? We just had a gray plastic water main pipe erupt in our front yard and it cost me $800 to fix. Can anyone help? Please? Thanks!Mr. Lucas you need to contact the (CPRC) Consumer Plumbing Recovery Center at 800-356-3496 to see if you qualify under the Cox vs. Shell settlement. If you find that you do not qualify you should then contact the Spencer Class Facility at 800-490-6977 (Eva Jiles @ ext 254). The Spencer facility is the claims administrator for a settlement through DuPont. If you have any other questions please email me at [email protected]

Participant

telephone 1-800-392-7591 to ile a claim

Participant

telephone 1-800-392-7591 to ile a claim

Participant

hi I have a whole house plumbed with Quest brand gray plastic flexible pipe. We currently have no problems with it but I have been told there is a cnacer risk and it should be replaced. Do you know if this is true and if so who I might contact? Thanks Ms Zeigler

Participant

hi I have a whole house plumbed with Quest brand gray plastic flexible pipe. We currently have no problems with it but I have been told there is a cnacer risk and it should be replaced. Do you know if this is true and if so who I might contact? Thanks Ms Zeigler

Participant

: hi : I have a whole house plumbed with Quest brand gray plastic flexible pipe. We currently have no problems with it but I have been told there is a cancer risk and it should be replaced. Do you know if this is true and if so who I might contact? : Thanks : Ms Zeigler

Participant

: hi : I have a whole house plumbed with Quest brand gray plastic flexible pipe. We currently have no problems with it but I have been told there is a cancer risk and it should be replaced. Do you know if this is true and if so who I might contact? : Thanks : Ms Zeigler

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This