Bathroom remodelling/renovation.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bathroom remodelling/renovation.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a corner. Any suggestions?

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?:I have seen corner mount wall hung sinks although I did not pay attention to the manufacturer, howevr I do know the eljer makes a corner fitted toilet and they may make the lavatory as well.

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?:I have seen corner mount wall hung sinks although I did not pay attention to the manufacturer, howevr I do know the eljer makes a corner fitted toilet and they may make the lavatory as well.

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?Try Renovators catalog. They sell at least one model. 1-800-659-2211.

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?Try Renovators catalog. They sell at least one model. 1-800-659-2211.

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?

Participant

: I have a bathroom that is small and I means SMALL. It cant really be called a bathroom becuase it is just a toilet. I would like to put a : sink in there but cant find anyone that sells one that would be small enough? Were hoping to find something wall mounted that would fit into a : corner. Any suggestions?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This