Garbage Disposal stopped…

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Garbage Disposal stopped…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

My kitchen garbage disposal has stopped functioning. I turn the switch — nothing. I have checked the fuse, and the reset button and all is well. Any other suggestions???

Participant

ONLY ONE THING LIFT TO DO IF YOU CHECKED IT. CALL A PLUMBER AND REPLACE IT.. YOUR FRIEND THE PIPEXPERT.. P.S. MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS JAMMED IN IT, USE A FLASHLIGHT AND LOOK ARROUND THE EDGES…

Participant

ONLY ONE THING LIFT TO DO IF YOU CHECKED IT. CALL A PLUMBER AND REPLACE IT.. YOUR FRIEND THE PIPEXPERT.. P.S. MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS JAMMED IN IT, USE A FLASHLIGHT AND LOOK ARROUND THE EDGES…

Participant

: My kitchen garbage disposal has stopped functioning. I turn the switch — nothing. I have checked the fuse, and the reset button and all is : well. Any other suggestions???If you hear a hum when you flip the switch, you may have something stuck in it. This has happened to me several times. With the switch off, take a deep well socket and ratchet – turn the nut in the drain clockwise several times. This should free it up to turn it on.

Participant

: My kitchen garbage disposal has stopped functioning. I turn the switch — nothing. I have checked the fuse, and the reset button and all is : well. Any other suggestions???If you hear a hum when you flip the switch, you may have something stuck in it. This has happened to me several times. With the switch off, take a deep well socket and ratchet – turn the nut in the drain clockwise several times. This should free it up to turn it on.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This