water closet flanges

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives water closet flanges

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am about to install a new toilet in my basement. I am very confused as to whether the water closet flange should be installed before or after I lay the 1/8 vinyl floor tile. Should the flange sit on top of the concrete floor slab, or, on top of the vinyl tile ??

Participant

: I am about to install a new toilet in my basement. I am very confused as to whether the water closet flange should be installed before or after I lay the 1/8 vinyl floor tile. Should the flange sit on top of the concrete floor slab, or, on top of the vinyl tile ??With only 1/8 to worry over it really doesnt matter

Participant

: I am about to install a new toilet in my basement. I am very confused as to whether the water closet flange should be installed before or after I lay the 1/8 vinyl floor tile. Should the flange sit on top of the concrete floor slab, or, on top of the vinyl tile ??With only 1/8 to worry over it really doesnt matter

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This