lavatories/faucets

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives lavatories/faucets

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?

Participant

Indiana Brass used to be the only company which made that replacement faucet.1-800-428-4030. They will be able to tell you if they still produce it and where you can purchase it.: I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?

Participant

Indiana Brass used to be the only company which made that replacement faucet.1-800-428-4030. They will be able to tell you if they still produce it and where you can purchase it.: I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?

Participant

I am looking for a victorian style pedestal lavatory, with raised back-splash (does not have to be very high), with a max with of 23 inches.

Participant

I am looking for a victorian style pedestal lavatory, with raised back-splash (does not have to be very high), with a max with of 23 inches.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This